The Sunrise Difference
- Provide comprehensive blueprint review and analysis prior to estimating a project in order to address all major details and areas of concern.
- Develop timetable for entire project that lets you know that your job is progressing on schedule and will be completed on time.
- Maintain full-time, professionally-trained office staff to promptly and efficiently answer your telephone calls and questions as well as to oversee delivery, ordering, and scheduling throughout project.
- Assign Job Team including Foreman, Production Manager, Owner, and Crew, that stays with your project from beginning to completion providing clear, accountable leadership.
- Sustain solid history of delivering projects on-time and to specifications.
- Utilize a Progress Payment Schedule which means that you never pay for work until you see it completed in your home.
Sunrise Building and Remodeling uses Interstate Lumber for all of our building and door supplies. They are a pleasure to work with and are extremely knowledgeable in their field. Interstate is very meticulous and pays attention to all details. Sunrise Building and Remodeling continuously looks forward to working with Interstate Lumber.